Sunday 30 March 2014

Mother's Day

For some of us, it is not always straightforward to be a mother. So when finally by whatever method we manage to create a family, it is truly extra special.  I remember a very sad time when I thought I would never have a family of my own, holding my baby niece in the garden and wishing like Dorothy that the world would whirl about and I would be left standing there with my own baby.

Well, it didn't happen quite like that, but now I have a beautiful grown up daughter, a very nearly grown up young man and a beautiful baby grandson.  How lucky I am.  I hope and pray that every woman who would like to have babies, one day, some how, will get the chance.

Well now, a picture from my lovely mother's day.  A day out in the countryside, looking at beautiful things and collecting bits and pieces of nature and of course - Tea and Cake!!


No comments:

Post a Comment