Sunday 24 February 2013

Lots of cold days and long evenings means more knitting.  Although sometimes it is very tempting to just curl up and do very little.

Noah is now here and waiting for his animals, he's shown here with a little ted who is ready for a new baby.  They are sheltering under the hyacinths that I had for my birthday.

Finally after such a long time, I finished painting the kitchen just before Christmas.  The curtains have taken an even longer time to make and then a few weeks to finally get up.  Then on my birthday arrived the most beautiful lights to match my curtains.  All I have to do now is put all the pictures back up and make some bunting!

And to deserve my evening sitting down knitting and dreaming, we went for a very long chilly walk by the sea, but it was beautiful.

No comments:

Post a Comment